The first step to a healthier you. Distinctively made with all-natural plant-based ingredients, this high dietary fiber beverage helps to cleanse and detoxify your body.
Nureox de'CLEANSE contains all the ingredients needed to promote a healthy digestive system, balance intestinal microflora and alleviate occasional constipation in a natural way.
Rich with fiber, it helps to satiate hunger, manage food and energy intake which contributes to a healthy weight management. It also enhances the absorption of nutrients from diet to improve the overall nutrition intake leading to the development of better health, a clear and smooth complexion and the removal of toxins.
On top of all the benefits, Nureox de'CLEANSE contains specially handpicked kiwi fruits, giving you a fresh, fruity and delicious taste!
Nureox de'CLEANSE - Your PERFECT choice to an inner cleanse and outer beauty!
- Cleanse and detox
- Promotes digestive health
- Boosts nutrient absorption
- Stay in shape
- Reinvigorates skin
Xylo-oligosaccharides (XOS) (Prebiotic)
- Promotes intestinal health by:
* Protecting against pathogenic bacteria
* Reducing the risk of food poisoning
* Enhancing body's immune system and thus reduce body's inflammation
* Ensuring a well-balanced colonic microflora
- Boosts nutrient absorption of vitamins and minerals.
Chitin and Beta-glucan (fiber)
- Increase bulk stools
- Prevent constipation and irregular stools
- Increase satiety, feel full longer and reduce food intake
- Bind to cholesterol and sugar, thus prevent or slowing their absorption into the blood
- Reinvigorates the skin for a healthy glow
- A form of antioxidant to promote younger and healthier skin
Others Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Psyllium husk, Kiwi juice powder, Sucralose, Wheatgrass, Guar gum,
Net Weight: 10gm x 15 sachets per box
How to consume: Mix 1 sachet with 200-300 ml lukewarm water, consumer 1 to 2 sachets per day or when necessary.
Suitable for: 12 years old and above. Not recommended to consume during pregnancy.
Return Legacy Distributor Price: RM88 (WM)/ RM95 (EM) per box